Friday, March 6, 2009

Rise & Shout!

We went to the BYU-Utah basket ball game on Saturday.
We had so much fun, and it was a good game!!


Friday before the game we stayed at the Embassy Suites in SLC.
The perks of working for a Hilton property!!!
after a little swimming we told little Brady to get
ready for bed....and this is what happened

little Brady wanted to take a picture of the elevators


our little fish!
we had a nice relaxing stay,
the food was a great and we were able to sleep in a bit!!
Just some good ol' family time!

7 comments:

Amy Blue said...

Good for you guys! Nothing like a vacation you don't have to "travel" to. Little Brady cracks me up! I love the blue wig.

Thurston Fam said...

what a fun family weekend!

Stacie Hawley said...

How fun!! Brady is just getting so big...I swear where does the time go. It seems like jsut yesterday that he was born...and now he is TURNING FOUR right? (March 28?) CRAZY!! SO cute!

Trent and Britni said...

What a fun little weekend!! Even though I am a HUGE UTAH fan I still love you for cheering for the cougars! =) And can I just say that little Brady is sooo stinkin' cute! Love you girl!

The Gibson's said...

go BYU!!!! got a love em

Rosie said...

Amanda--it is crazy for me to realize that you have been married for 6 years! It doesn't seem long ago that you were my little PRIMARY girl!!!!

love your pictures!
Rose Carrigan

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Hey I can't remember if you sent me your address, but I need it so I can add you to my mailing list!! I will for sure make you a bag! What colors do you like....more bright, vintage..... just let me know.