Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GO FALCONS!!
So it looks like I will be joining my older brother at Clearfield High!!
I am the new VoLLeYBaLL coach!!! I just got the position today!! I am very excited to be coaching so close to my brother!! My mom can finally were just one color for all her kids...GREEN!!

9 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on getting the V-Ball position. It's been a long time coming. You'll do great! Is Brady going to assist you? :)

Linds Forrest said...

WOA!! CONGRATS!! That is so huge Amanda! Congrats again girl! This better not take away from your focus next year in clogging or I just may have to serve you a smack down.

Amy Blue said...

Congrats! I look forward to seeing how it all works out!

Jenni said...

That's awesome!! Congrats!! :) You'll do awesome!

Jenni said...

Hey we just started our "Summer Photography Special!" Go to our Silverstrand Photography Blog to check out the details.

Call or email to set up you appointment.

BLOG: http://silverstrandphotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Jenni & Jared

Trent and Britni said...

Go Amanda!! That is awesome! You will be so great with those girls, as you were with the others. And how fun to get to coach at the same school as your Bro!

Wendy said...

Congrats! That's fabulously exciting. I'm really happy for you. Good luck with everything! You'll be fantastic!

Thurston Fam said...

get it girl! that is awesome! I am so proud of you! my dad is a Falcon! he'll be happy to know your coaching there! thats cool your bro is there too!

Heidi and Michael said...

AWESOME!! CONGRATS! That will so so fun for you. I'll have to come see the coach in action! I miss you!! Lets get together soon and PLAY!!!!!!