7 years of being together!!
Brady and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary this last Friday! Our motto has been "Live'n on love!" It has seemed to get us through about anything!! We were able to go and stay a night in Park City. We woke up to the beautiful snow and amazing mountains! Thanks mom for taking little Brady for us! Can't wait for the next 7 years, Love you Brady!!!
love, Lou


4 comments:
WOW congrats guys!! how about a Thanksgiving reunion?? I think some folks are going to be in town- call me!!
Congratulations....I can't believe that it has been 7 years. That sounds like fun to be able to get away to Park City. By the way I hope that you are feeling pretty good. You are getting close.
That's so great you guys! Hope you had a fun getaway.
I can't believe it's been 7 years!! Congrats! And I loved the pictures of your vball team and of little Brady! He such a handsome little man and getting so grown up!
Post a Comment