Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby oh Baby!!

Brady would like to introduce his new little sister....
Berlynn Sue
born January 15th @ 1:10pm
7 lbs 6 oz 20 inches

First day home

I unwrapped her to change her and this is how she was posed!

Big Brother meets his sister!!!

Best big brother EVER!

My nurse was so thought full and put Berlynn's foot print on Brady's hand! He was so mad when we had to wash it!

Newest family picture.

7 lbs 6 oz

I must say I have the cutest kids!!! We are so excited to have Berlynn in our family!!

17 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!!! She is so beautiful! I hope everything went well with the labor. You sure look calm and collected in that picture at the hospital. Hope all is going well!! CONGRATS GIRL!

Katie said...

Congratulations you guys! How exciting to have a little boy and a girl. I hope you are all doing well and that labor went well. Cute kids!

Amy Blue said...

She is a mini you!!! So pretty!!! I can't wait to meet her! Little Brady looks soooo proud! I love it! Congrats...this makes me baby hungry. ;)

Jenny Alama said...

CONGRATS! she is beautiful. such big eyes! cute family photo!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful - I'm so glad you have her in your family too! You're a beautiful little family.

Jen said...

I am pretty disappointed that you couldn't have sped things up to have a January 14th baby. I am looking for someone awesome to share my Bday with, but I guess since she is so stinkin' cute, I will let that slide. So excited for you. BTW, just enjoy all the drama that she will bring--girls are the best!!!! Congratulations, can't wait to see her and you.

melendez said...

Congrats girl!!! She is adorable, Cute cute name too. Girls are sooooo much fun:)

Jenni said...

What a doll! She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Stacie Hawley said...

CONGRATS!!! Hooray!! I've been so excited for her arrival - and she is just as beautiful as I imagined!! You guys make cute babies!! AND - I LOVE HER NAME!! I so want to take pics of her - ha ha!

Anonymous said...

O my heavens..... she is a mini U!!! Such a cutie!!! So glad things went well. :)

Francis Family said...

She really is so cute! Hope you're doing well.

Rosie said...

Congratulations! I am so glad that everything went well for you. Enjoy every single minute, they really do grow so very fast!
My baby is now 16 1/2!!!

Rose Carrigan

Heidi and Michael said...

What a beautiful baby girl!! Congratulations you guys. We are so happy for you! Looks like Brady is loving this whole big brother deal eh?! SO cute!

Amy said...

Congrats! She is SO adorable...looks just like you, Amanda! I'm glad that everyone is doing great! Little girls are so much fun! I'll make you some cute bows and headbands and send them to you! Congrats, again!

Trent and Britni said...

Congrats!! She is a beautiful little lady! I am seriously so excited for you! Brady looks like such a darling big brother! What a cute little family you have! I hope that you are feeling well!

Emily & Eric said...

So cute! I love her name too. Congrats! Hope you are doing good, cant wait to see more pictures.

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys!! We love you!