Sunday, October 3, 2010

In Memory of Mark E. Cragun

On September 11, 2010 my sister lost her husband Mark E. Cragun. He has been through so much and is no longer suffering. Please take time to read his obituary...its beautiful!

Mark E. Cragun - Obituary, Riverdale, UT - Utah Obituaries ObitsUtah.com

You never think that things like this happen to your family and people you love so much! It's so hard to face right now, but I know the pain will dull with time. We are happy for Mark that he is no longer in pain, but grieve for Hill and the kids who have lost so much. It is hard to watch one of your siblings deal with such a hard trial. One thing is for certain, FAMILIES ARE FORVER! Hillari, you will be a family reunited again! We love you so much and miss Mark!!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks Amanda, it was a great obituary and a beautiful service. Hillari, you are the best. Mark - you are definitely missed.

Trent and Britni said...

Oh Amanda -- I have thought SO much about your family. You and your incredible family have been in our prayers. I love you! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help even if it is from a distance. Love you girl!

P and C said...

I am so sad for your family, but so grateful you have the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation! My prayers have been with you all!

Thurston Fam said...

I am so sorry Amanda, but like you said, families are forever and we can find peace in that when a loved one passes to the other side. I'm thinking of you and your family. Love ya