The Wooley's family is a military family who moved to Utah from Georgia. They we staying at the hotel I work at and I instantly loved them!! The kids we so cute and kind and we just hit it off!! They were new to the area so we meet up and let the kids play, and the rest is history!!! I am so glad we meet the Wooleys. We have made some really good friend for life!!
getting ready to bang pots and pans!!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
In my defense, I didn't even know that you updated your blog!!! For real!!! Oh my gosh, I am dieing over Berlynn's Halloween costume, nearly makes me melt to see her in that lady bug costume. The best!!! Okay, now that you have New years covered, time to get some more updates right :). I love it Manda, keep em coming, keep em coming! :) By the way, Leeah had her baby, in case you haven't heard :)
Post a Comment