This was such a fun post! Such cute pictures and it looks like you had a blast! I especially liked the picture of the "Rock Girls"! You're lucky to all be close and be able to get together. I would give a lot to do that often. Thanks for the post, it was fun! p.s. I thought of you at the Purdue Volleyball game, I so needed someone to tell me what was going on - you remember my athletic abilities and it reflects in my knowledge of the game. It was really fun though, you would have loved it I'm sure.
How fun. It was fun to see a picture of Brooke and her mom. I used to see them all of the time and I don't ever get to see them anymore now that I am stuck up here in morgan(j/k). Hopefully I will be able to come and watch you play on Thurs.---hopefully--
3 comments:
This was such a fun post! Such cute pictures and it looks like you had a blast! I especially liked the picture of the "Rock Girls"! You're lucky to all be close and be able to get together. I would give a lot to do that often. Thanks for the post, it was fun!
p.s. I thought of you at the Purdue Volleyball game, I so needed someone to tell me what was going on - you remember my athletic abilities and it reflects in my knowledge of the game. It was really fun though, you would have loved it I'm sure.
Looks like you had a blast. Frightmares is awesome huh! I love it. Little Brady is so cute and grown up! His cousins are sure cute too. How fun!
How fun. It was fun to see a picture of Brooke and her mom. I used to see them all of the time and I don't ever get to see them anymore now that I am stuck up here in morgan(j/k). Hopefully I will be able to come and watch you play on Thurs.---hopefully--
Post a Comment