Monday, October 27, 2008

UEA Weekend at Lagoon!

So it has been a while since i have blogged so here is some pics from UEA weekend. We had so much fun with the Rock's and the Nelson's! I promise as soon as volleyball is over I will be normal again. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Thanks everyone for the fun time!!


Mikkel...are you sick?
Mom, Me and a sleepy Ryler on the train
The Rock Girls!!
I can't beleive we are all smiling!

My Aunt Jamie and her girls came with us!!




6 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

Looks like you guys had fun..well except the scary people part ;)can I tell you how much I am not a big fan of halloween-its too scary!!!

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

about time you updated yea

Hillari

Heidi and Michael said...

FINALLY an update!!! I've been waiting! Ha ha... it was good to see you at Lagoon! You busy woman you, I never see you anymore! As soon as volleyball is over we're getting together for some fun! Love ya chic!

Trent and Britni said...

AMANDA! Alright, this is the long lost Britni (used to be Moore)! I just starting blogging and got to your blog through Ashley's! Seeing your cute pictures makes me miss you! You have such a darling family!! Your little brady is so grown up!
If you'll send me an e-mail at britni.b@hotmail.com I will send you an invite to our blog (it's a private one). Love you girl! Glad to see things are going well!

Thurston Fam said...

it looks like y'all had fun!

Our Fun Times said...

HOw fun is that!! Love the pics...the weird skelton thing that everyone puts their head in is freaky! :) haha keep me posted on everything with v-ball and your season! Peace! 1-2-3 Peace! :) haha