Thursday, November 13, 2008

6 Years and still going strong...

Brady and I have been married for six years today! Wow how much time does fly. I just want to tell my hubby how much I love him. Brady you are the rock in my life. I love you for the man that you are. I love the father that you are to our son, he loves you so much! I love the way you support and take care of our family. I love the way you are such a sport fanatic!! With out you I don't know were I would be. I never regret for one second the decision that we made to be together forever. I am so blessed to have you in my life and to be able to spend forever with you!!
Love ya,
Lou

10 comments:

Trent and Britni said...

That is awesome you two! Happy Anniversary!!

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary! Six years, you old married couple! Wow, I really am happy for you, congrats!

Linds Forrest said...

HOLY CRAP! 6 years... that is awesome, and a lil crazy, but totally awesome!! CONGRATS!

Our Fun Times said...

Fun posts Manda...I can't believe it has already been six years!Wow, crazy! Congrats on State...what a fun season! Love ya

Jenni said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so cool! Happy Anniversary!

Heidi and Michael said...

Dang... 6 years?? That is so crazy to me!! Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Heidi and Michael said...

You have my name spelled so wrong on your blog! You are so funny!! Get it right chic... gosh! Ha ha... its spelled Heidi, not Hidie

Thurston Fam said...

Happy Anniversary! You two love birds! Congrats on state! how fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda-it's Carli from clogging! I remember going to your reception and thinking that you were so young to be getting married, and here you are now 6 years later! WOW! That's so fun! I have only been married for a year and a half and it feels like a lot longer. Your little Brady is so darling and is getting so big! I hope all is well.

The Todd's said...

I'm glad I ran into you. Holy Cow Brady has gotten so big. He's so freakin cute!!