The Lady Lancers clinched the region title on Thursday after defeating Fremont!! Before the win against Fremont the Lancers battled with Northridge in a 5 gamer! Layton was down 7-12 in the 5th game and came back to win!!! It's all about the HEART!! We go to state this weekend at UVU. Good job girls, you have worked so hard!!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Great Job Amanda
You know it takes a good coach to make a good team.
love ya sis
That's awesome Amanda! How exciting for you guys!! I'm sure you have taught them a ton. We'll be cheering for you! Keep us updated.
Congrats Coach!
Its about time! Get volleyball over with so you can hang out with me again! Ha ha
WHAD UP! I am so proud! I wish I could coach... I just need to learn Spanish... Volleyball is huge down here!
I love games like that. Congratulations. I felt so bad that I couldn't be there to watch it. Barry's mom planed a Halloween party. I was way pissed cause I was so excited to come and watch. And I am also sad that I have to work on Fri. and Sat. cause I wanted to come watch state. Well maybe next year. But good-luck at state. I am sure your team will do awesome.
Congrats on the win!! It takes a great leader to lead the pack!! You must be one awesome coach!!
Wow, it's good to see you! SO I had no idea that you got married 6 years ago - or that you had a little one. He's adorable!!! You look like your doing great!
Post a Comment