Wednesday, February 25, 2009

oh the memories...

Oh the memories of the fist year with my hubby!!!
Here are some of my favorite pics of us!



We went to the Jazz game on our 2nd or 3rd date.



This is were he proposed to me! Lincoln City
Oregon. This little grove looked out over the
ocean! Very romantic!


He was very cute! We had so much fun on that
trip.


One of my favorite wedding pictures!

...here comes the bride!!...

8 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

so CUTE!!! Can't wait to see ya in just a few weeks! Love ya girl!

Amy Blue said...

It's fun to look back. You both look so young :)I'm looking forward to digging up Greg and I's old pics LOL thinking about it makes me laugh :)

Wendy said...

Yeah you were young huh? Wow, that was a long time ago. I remember when the two of you met...awww...memories!

Katie said...

How fun! That is funny that you thought you would be sitting closer at the games and now you are further away. Isn't that just how it goes. Has club abll started yet? Are you coaching this year?

.:sommersclan:. said...

That was cute. It isso crazy how things change in a couple of years. When I look back at pictures I always think of how easy everything used to seem. You guys are a cute couple!

Heidi and Michael said...

So cute! It was so nice seeing you today and just hangin out! I love how we can sit and do nothing and we have the time of our lives. Love ya girl!!!!!

Julie N said...

Since I didn't know you back then... heck yeah you guys look young!! Dare I say especially Brady? ha ha! Miss you guys, CUTE Pics!

Stacie Hawley said...

OOOHHHH...cute!! I totally remember going to your reception! Nate and I were like...dang...wish it were us right now. Ha ha...funny how our weddings were only like two weeks..if that...apart. I love the picture of you guys getting engaged! SO cute! Also...can you beleive that it has been almost seven years! Holy COW!