This past Saturday Brady's sister Brooke was sealed to Austin Butler! It was such a fun day. They make such a cute couple. They were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. Brady and I were in charge of her wedding video, a little stressful, but it turned out really good. Needless to say that's what has been keeping us occupied since Christmas!! So if you know anyone out there that is looking for a wedding video send them my way!!! Little Brady looked so cute in his tux. I loved it so much I made him ware it to church the next day.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Brooke & Austin Butler est. 2009
Posted by Amanda and the Bradys at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
you look so pretty!!
Cute blog!! Wow, how great for her! I bet the wedding video you did was awesome, and I know you spent a lot of time on it! Miss ya girl! It was fun talking to you the other day!
You look so pretty Amanda!! You did such a good job on Brooke's wedding video, and also the video you helped me with!! thanks so much girl... I owe you big time!
How fun! My brother just got hitched to Cheryl Blazzard this last Friday too! I so wish I could have seen you, but we made such a quick little trip. But it was so much fun to see how happy they were. Love ya girl! I am going to have to catch you next time for sure because I would LOVE to see you!
Ahhh how cute! I want some pictures:) I hope you are still interested in doing my wedding video. You really did a great job with Brookes. Also you may need to put together some prices...I have some family that is interested.:)
GOOD TIMES! It was so fun to see you all...even if it was kind of a stressful time! Ha ha. Dang cheesecake! HA HA! I still say...those dresses rock!
Post a Comment