Friday, August 14, 2009

Information Overload!!

Ok so it's been a while! Are you ready for the Information Overload?..... At my last doctor's appointment the doc said I could buy pink but to keep the receipts! He is 90% sure it's a GIRL!! I think I am starting to get past the sick stage! (I don't want to speak too soon, but I had a glass of milk and Costa Vida and didn't feel sick!) Hillari just adopted 3 kids from Sipan, they are so fun!! Volleyball started a few weeks ago, so that's been really keeping me going. Great Grandma Rock passed away so we just had her funeral. Grandpa isn't too far behind her I am afraid. He is so sad a lonely with out her!! I got some really good pics I will post. My mom is having our annual family slumber party at her house when everyone pitches a tent in her yard! It's sooo fun!! My wonderful friends are on America's Got Talent!!! It is really fun to watch them!! They are the Fab Five!! And yes I can honestly say they are my friends. I dance with three of them!! My only claim to fame!! Brady was asked to coach the sophomore line at Clearfield, we just thought we would make it a family thing! Well that's the scoop, more to come, but for now......
GO FALCONS!!

5 comments:

Amy Blue said...

You are soooo busy! I guess it's that time of year. I'm glad everything is going good with the lil baby. Try to rest and remember, I'm more than willing to drop off a meal or two to help out with all of the craziness. :) oh, and GO TITANS!!! ;) see you soon!

Thurston Fam said...

yay! it's a girl! go Falcons!

Linds Forrest said...

That is so awesome about Hillari!! And sounds like you all are doing well! Hope fetus is doing well too. Love ya girl!

Todd & Meggen said...

Hey Girl! I'm so excited you are having a little baby girl! Our Brynlee will love your BrynLee. We must have the same taste because we decided back with Tessa when we get a boy his name will be Boston so I hope you don't mind if all our kids have the same names!!! :) Who knows...maybe we'll never get a boy, we may have to adopt!

Trent and Britni said...

Manda! Wow! You have had a lot going on! Congrats on your little girl!! I am SO excited for you! I miss you! And go Falcons!! =)