Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We had such a fun weekend!! We were able to watch Brady's little sister Carley play in a tournament at SLCC. She is the setter for Snow College. We are so proud of her!! Carley did such an amazing job, it was so fun to watch her!! (i wonder who her coach was?) After the tournament on Saturday we went camping with my family up American Fork Canyon. We sat at the bottom of the canyon listening to the last part of the BYU vs Oklahoma game, GO COUGARS!! It was so nice to get away from it all, well kind of. We had some party animals in the camp next to us! My uncle had to go tell them to turn down there music!! Good memories. We were able to hike up to Timpanogas Caves. WOW that was something else!! My little Brady made it the whole way up and down! Not to mention the prego lady!! The cave was so cool I am so glad we went! Then we came home on Monday to get ready for the rest of the week. Wouldn't you know it my camera in BROKEN!!! So no pics yet till I can get them from my cousin.

3 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

IT was nice to get away...even if it was so dirty :) Hey I like BrynLee, cause it is like KyLee!

Trent and Britni said...

That sounds like a great weekend! And I must admit, we were excited that BYU won even thought we are huge U of U fans. It was a great game. Hopefully they can both go undefeated until they play each other! And then of course, the Utes can hand it to them. =) And I love the name Brynlee too -- so good pick! We have a Brynlee in our family. Love ya girl!

Stacie Hawley said...

Hey...I would love to take your pics! But - sad we won;t be coming up this weekend - maybe in October sometime. I'm thinking maybe for Homecoming. I can't wait to see you all cute and prego!! I'm so excited for you!