Saturday, September 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

THE BIG 30!
Happy Birthday Brady!
I love you so much, and hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Julie N said...

Happy 30th Brady!!! Too bad BYU couldn't win one for ya : ( We thought about you though. Gettin' old... ; )

Julie N said...

Ps. Amanda! Love the new blog design!! Great header pic!

Heidi and Michael said...

How cute! I LOVE your header picture! You guys are all stylin. I love little Brady's blue fuzzy hair! So funny. Happy Birthday Brady! Wow... the big 30!! You are getting old buddy. Ha ha... totally kidding. So nice to hang with you guys tonight. We love you!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Hey girl! Brilee is what we were going to name our baby if it was a girl, I loved the name brynlee as well!! Ya know I haven't forgotten about a bag for you, it's been on my mind since I told you I'd make one. I was in the process of trying to finish a few baby gifts for my sister, sister-in-law, and friend, but I actually have some fabric for ya and was planning on sending one to ya for a baby gift. So you will be getting it, I am making one for Michelle as well, but she is due after you so yours will come first, but I can't guarantee when, I am due in about 5 weeks so I am trying to get things done before then, so hopefully i'll have it done soon!!