Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Brady's Lehi Temple!!


Brady in front of his Lehi Temple.

The holy mountain.

Brady was like a kid in a candy store! (notice the little kid
beside Brady, that's what the game is really for!)

Brady in Heaven!!!
Brady and I went to the Bryan Regan concert in Lehi
and we stopped at Cabela's. It was a really fun weekend!

4 comments:

Scott and Malorie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm just glad that Cabela's isn't that close so we don't go there too often. Scott loves that place.

Heidi and Michael said...

Sweet! I love it... I love to see grown men get so excited over stuff like that. We need to get together soon. Lets go to Lagoon again! We had a blast with you guys!

Linds Forrest said...

That is so awesome!! ha ha... I loved this post!

Megan said...

hahaha, that is great and I know what you mean! Thank you so much for the sweet comment, it really meant a lot to me! THANK YOU :)