Friday, August 15, 2008

Power Ranger TIGER!!!



So yesterday I put little Brady down for his "rest time". It was really quiet so I just thought he was really tired and fell asleep fast. So after about 3o minuets I thought I would just go check on him, mabey put a blanket over him. Well This is what I walked into!!! I asked him what he was doing. He said " I was hungry so I just got me a bowl of cereal!" I had no idea he could do that mind you. So then I asked him what he had on his head. He then proceeded to tell me " Mom, I am the POWER RANGER TIGER!" I was laughing pretty hard!! I love him so much and I am so happy to be his mom!!!

4 comments:

The Archibald's said...

Thanks for getting a hold of us!!! Brady is a slacker!!
We would love to meet up with you guys! We are heading out camping right now, and probably will be back early tomorrow afternoon. Here is my cell... 801-602-2916. Give me a call tonight or tomorrow and we will see if we can work it out. If not, then we would LOVE to hit up the cabin with you guys!
Give us a call!

skyler and ashley said...

hey manda and brady's! I stalked you from veva... you really should have invited me personally you know... to avoid the whole stalking issue. anyhooter... little brady is hillarious! I miss you guys!

Stacie Hawley said...

Ha ha ha...LOVE HIM!! How cute is that...cereal and of course...A POWER RANGER TIGER!! Get it right Amanda!! Ha ha. You guys need to come down again...SOON!! Bella and Brady would jsut have a blast!

Ayrion said...

It's amazing the things little tikes can take on...a bowl of cereal...the world...you name it and they will do it! What a cute little guy!!