My hubby and I went to Lagoon with our good friends Heidi and Michael!!
We had a blast!!! It was the first time for me on the ROckEt! Lets just say it was a good thing my pants were wet from Rattle Snake Rapids!!
LIVE'N ON LOVE
Posted by Amanda and the Bradys at 1:23 PM
2 comments:
I am utterly and desperately obsessed with you! OF FREAKING COURSE we are doing a duet still!! I texted you the other day, but hm... how about I call you on Sat or Sun and lets get this duet ball rollin. Are you pregnant? I love your guts and I am SO SO glad you have a blog!
Hugs and kisses and shoulder twists (remember when I tried... ha ha)
Looks like your getting the blogging down! I am addicted! Dusty got on last night too and looked at everyones, it was fun!
Post a Comment