.... I have been a really good boy this year...
... I help my mom and dad whenever they ask me....
.... I left some cookies & milk for you.....
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Dear Santa...
Posted by Amanda and the Bradys at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
That is way cute Amanda
Love ya Hillari
How cute! What a fun memory for you guys! Hey we need to get together soon and PLAY!!!!!!! Love ya...
How cute!! I guess I am totally dumb, but what does salt do with reindeer? Your little guy seriously is so cute!
How much fun!! He is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Christmas is seriously so much more fun with kids! I will definitely let you know the next time I'm back in Utah... I would love to see you! Love ya!
That's SO cute Amanda! I can't believe how big little Brady is, and his hair is getting so dark! He is a doll and I bet Christmas was so fun this year b/c he really understood what was going on! I will for sure add you to my list. Take care!
Amanda,
I can't believe how big little Brady is already! I remember when you were pregnant with him. Where has the time gone? I here that you are still coaching v ball. That is good. I seemed to have given all of that up once we moved to North Dakota for Clay's school and now we have little Coster and now we are in Maryland and I think we are going to be moving soona again too. We are not anywhere long enough to pick it all up again. Last summer when we were in Utah for a bit I did stop by and see Brad though. He was the same old Brad. It was fun to talk with him and see Erin who was coaching with him at Weber this year. I coached her with Brad at Roy. That is weird. Tell your hubby hi for us and keep in touch. Do you mind if I add your blog to our list?
Hey thanks for commenting on our blog! It's always nice to catch up with old friends! I can't believe your little boy is so big! I didn't even know you had any! You have such a cute family! Where are you guys living?
Amanda, he is so cute! I love that he even thought about what the raindeer might want. We need to do lunch!!!
Hey girl!! You have PLENTY of time to train and get ready. If you want me to email you some stuff or talk more about it email me at lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com
HOw cute is that!! Love the "salt" idea! I just read the post about you and me! Manda you are so sweet! I loved that! Thanks for that little dedication!! It made me smile from ear to ear!! YOu know that I feel the same about you! I didn't know that you had posted that about us! Until just now (I didn't scroll down far enough last time!) I hope all is well with you guys! Love ya
Okay you blog slacker-----I better see a new post soon now that I am following your blog!!!!
Post a Comment