Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Hubby!

1.Where did you meet your husband? I meet my husband at one of my club volleyball tournaments my senior year. I played on a team with his sister Brooke. He thought I was hott in my spandex!! Oh YEah!!
2. How long did you date before you got married? 7 months
3. How long have you been married? Just hit the 6 year mark.
4. What does he do that surprises you? he often calls me to meet him for lunch. Sometimes that's the only alone time we get.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Brady has the cutest butt!
6. What is his best quality? Brady has the kindest heart. He always want to make everyone happy.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Mandy Lou or Lou Mama
8. What is his favorite food? Chinese and Sea Food
9. What is his favorite sport? The question for Brady should be, what sport doesn't he like? Brady loves any competition!!!
10. When and where did you first kiss? after a week of dating, on my front porch.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to go to pretty much any sporting event together.
12. Do you have any children? Yes, Little Brady, he is 3 1/2
13. Does he have any hidden talents? The man can SING!
14. How old is he? 29 (old fart ha ha)
15. Who said 'I love you' first? I did
16. What is his favorite music? anything loud
17. What do you admire most about him? What an amazing Dad he is to our son!
18. What is his favorite color? Blue ( go cougars!)
19. Will he read this? Yes
20. Who do you tag? Veva, Lyndsay and Britni (moore)

2 comments:

Megan said...

so cute!

Our Fun Times said...

Love it! Sorry, we've been out of town with no internet access! I'll get on it though! Thanks for the tag! :)