Saturday night we got together with my family for Brady & my Mom, they have the same birthday! Then on Sunday we got together with Brady's family for dinner. With out Brady knowing I had been in touch with one of his mission companions and asked him to come for dinner. It was so fun to see Brady's reaction!! They have just recently been in contact with each other after 8 years!! We are so excited to finally see them. Nate and his wife Sharley (spelling) and their two beautiful daughters came to share this fun day with us! Thanks so much for making the effort to come!!! Can't wait to see you again!!
Brady's favorite cake.. TURTLE CAKE
After 8 years!!!!
Catching up.
HOTT wives!!
two peas in a pod!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Brady's Birthday continued...
Posted by Amanda and the Bradys at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
It's always fun to have friends over and to catch up. I never thought I'd see the Day where a Rock was dressed up in BYU gear. Love it.
What a good wife you are!! :O) Happy Birthday to Brady and your moma! :O)
is that your house your standing in front of? very cute! love it!
cam, notice her name is not Rock anymore. She is a trader!!! Go UTES
OK, so I'm playing around on our website and decide to spy on who has looked at it lately and I see your blog address, but I didn't know it was yours.... Curious, I click on it and.... ITS YOU!! The last I heard about your blog was that it was kinda in the works (you know back when I was preggo and you all came to Vegas and we went to Cheesecake Factory...yum), so DAYS ago! I'm happy to have found you!! Your blog is way cute!! Miss you guys!
Alright, I just checked our website and we have you guys on there under family already... Boy did I miss the boat... Bry snuck that one by me without adding you to my RSS (It's the only way to keep up on everyone's blog) You'll be added to my RSS asap... (I'm a little embarrassed, but stoked at the same time) :)
ps. Happy late birthday Brady!! (its now on the calendar)
Post a Comment