Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!


Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby!! I love you so much and I am so happy that you are mine FOREVER! You mean the world to me. I am so lucky to have found you. I love the way you love and adore me. You are such a wonderful husband and father. I know our son just loves each and every second that he gets to spend with you. He looks up to you and wants to be just like you. Thanks for all the love you share. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Love ya tons

Amanda

4 comments:

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

Happy Birthday Brade I hope you had a great one. Thanks for being such a great guy, and taking care of my little sis. I know its not easy. Love ya Hillari

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Brady!!! Hope it's a fabulously wonderful day! Best birthday yet!
Wendy

Linds Forrest said...

WAHOO Happy Birthday Brady!!Hope Amanda treated you well ;)

Thurston Fam said...

Happy bday Brady! wa hoo!