Rise and Shout!......
GG & Pawkie
raw raw....raw raw raw...... GOOOO COUGARS!
Our little family...in a big stadium!
Touch Down!!!!
Saturday we went to the BYU game. It was little Brady's first game of the season! He loved is blue hair!!! Cougars won 47-0!!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
GO COUGARS!!
Posted by Amanda and the Bradys at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
We were there too. Where did you guys sit? IT was such a fun game and super loud. We should go to another one together sometime.
I am glad you love the cougars too!! This is going to be a great friendship. Let me know when you have the key. I will ask Cam if she has started on our duet. Oh ya!!
What a cutie! Little Brady is just so stinkin' cute!
Oh man... how I wish we could've come!! Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! Keep us in mind for the next one k. My hubby was really disappointed we couldn't go! We wanna come to a game so bad!
McKennan is jealous!
We need to go to a game together! Little Brady is so cute!
Never thought I'd see the day that a Rock was cheering for BYU! Love ya girl....glad you came back to dance....you give it a little punch!!!
Post a Comment