ok so I finally gave into the Twilight craze and well...
I love it!!! I swore I had no time for this, but I can't
seem to put it down!!! Don't tell me anything i am just in
the first book!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
I finally gave in!!
Posted by Amanda and the Bradys at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I'm not there yet girl. Have fun though.
Hillari
When my hairstylist said it was about vampires, I was like
"Lame-o!" Then I couldn't read them fast enough :) I won't give anything away, but let's just say you're gonna be hooked (or should I say bitten)!! That was cheesy...
HOORAY!!! You are going to freaking die. Love it! Can't wait to start our duet!! :)
I am still considering starting to read them.
Pretty much everyone I know has read them and loves them so they must be good. I just cant convince myself to start yet.
Maybe someday...
I am glad I'm not the last person in the world to read these, I just picked up the first one 3 weeks ago, and I already finished them all last week! You FIND time..haha :) ENJOY, I am a little jealous, I wish I was reading them for the first time again!!
oh my gosh! I love those books.. I am not a reader and I read all four books in 2 weeks! obsession!
amanda, i know exactly how you feel. you will get consumed!! i just finished the third book today and will i be starting the fourth tonight? you bet ya.
Post a Comment