Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas = CRAZY times!!

So I have totally been slacking on the blogg'n....Sorry! I have posted three new posts to try and catch up!! Along with the post we have been able to go watch my big brother Dustin coach his Clearfield wrestling team, and Brady's little sister play basketball. Last Saturday went on a hay ride through the Layton lights and Santa sat right next to little Brady! He was totally freaking out the whole ride, he kept saying "I can't believe Santa is sitting next to me!!" Of course I forgot me camera!! We also went to the Christmas concert at the Conference Center with Heidi & Michael. I forgot my camera again, so I am waiting for Heidi to post them so I can copy them!!
Until next time.......
We wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

6 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I love all your posts, it looks like it has been a fun December!! I hope you have an awesome Christmas. Love ya girl!

hano&brittanymelendez said...

Amanda your little boy is getting to be so big!! What a cutie he is!

hano&brittanymelendez said...

I am so mad that it is giving you a hard time. I am not real blogger savvy so how do i send you an invite, ha ha because we are not private?

Trent and Britni said...

How much fun! I love this time of year!! Brady is such a cute little man! I must say one thing we have missed about not being in Utah this year are the beautiful lights on temple square... so enjoy them even more for us! Love you girl!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Hey girl!!! Can I get your address?!? I want to send you a Christmas card! jcsmith816@yahoo.com

Ayrion said...

hey girl....just thought you'd like to know...I used your idea on my blog header!!! Oh and had a good time with ya Wednesday...sorry for the non text, but I'm glad you got to see my good news! Love ya babe!