BYU vs UTAH
So for the BYU UTAH game Brady's Dad Matt came down from Oregon to go the game. It was so fun to have him here. Even though it was a sad day in the Nelson home we still managed to enjoy our selves. After the game we took little Brady to Chucky Cheese!! Big Brady drowned his sorrows on the ski ball and basketball games! We just wanted to say thanks to Matt for driving down to see us!!!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Late post!
Posted by Amanda and the Bradys at 6:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It was so nice to see you!! Pocatello will be AWESOME!! :) Love ya!
And I totally haven't clogged AT ALL since the summer. But if you still want to do a duet, I Am game. You make the call! :)
It was a sad day at our house too. Scott was not too happy with the results. To answer your question, I use a Nikon D50 (which is no longer available) but I'm waiting to get my Nikon D700 which should be here soon. I'm so excited. I have a wide angle lens that I use for most of my shoots. What are you looking at getting?
Post a Comment