Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MY FIRST BFF!


We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."-Tim McGraw
As many of you know Veva and I grew up across the street from each other. We are like sisters, we used to fight like sisters too!! I have had the pleasure of going to high school, dancing, and playing sports with Veva. We went on dates, stayed up late, and were there for each other. I love that every time we get together it feels like we haven't skipped a beat. I am so blessed to have many friends in my life, but I would just like to acknowledge my FIRST best friend! I know Veva is considered a best friend to many, but just know that I knew her first!! ha ha... Thanks Veva for all the good times we have shared. I know our friendship will never end!! No matter where we go, we will always be friends! I love ya...

3 comments:

Heidi and Michael said...

Great posts! Little Brady is so cute! Look at him all excited with Santa. Thanks again for the invite to the Christmas concert. We had a blast! I'll post the pics so you can have em k. Love ya chic!!

Ayrion said...

This is so cute!!!

Megan said...

Let's fight for her! But I'm sure you would win, I'm kinda a wimp! But I sure love Veva too!